Forms Printer For Dynamics GP
Forms Printer facilitates seamless interaction between your Dynamics GP application and Business Objects Crystal Reports® or SQL Server Reporting Services, giving you complete control over your report output options.
With Forms Printer, you can continue to use the report printing processes you are familiar with and simultaneously benefit from the multitude of output options available through Crystal Reports® and SSRS, improving your companies overall image and customer friendliness with just a few mouse clicks!
Replace Report Writer with more feature rich tools
- Design reports using Crystal Reports or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Get up to speed fast with 40 Report templates for each reporting tool.
- Powerful programmable reports are comparable to having additional formats in Dynamics GP.
Include Data from all Third Party Products, Custom Data and Extender
- Access all of the data in any of your third party systems.
- Create reports using SQL Views, Stored procedures and other database objects from any source.
- Use Extender’s View functionality to add any custom data you need.
Display whole note fields not just the first 4 lines
- Access the actual note field for Sales Documents and Purchase Orders.
- Show the entire note from the document header and line items.
- Display the note field only as large as it needs to be for each note.
Deliver reports in a variety of formats and to a variety of destinations
- Report exports formats include PDF (without an Adobe license), HTML, Excel and others.
- Delivery of reports can be defined for automatic export to file, screen, printer and Email.
- Email delivery is predefined with user defined Subject, Body and attachment options.
Provide per customer / vendor reports and delivery
- Optionally, create a unique report for specific customers / vendors or for each customer / vendor.
- Control delivery to each customer / vendor with customized Emails, and exports.