HTTP 404 - File not found error when logging into AnyView Browser
1 January 2004
Regardless of the username and password used, when the 'Login' button is selected, the following error is displayed:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
- If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
- Open the machine name home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
- Click the back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- More information:
The default.asp file is missing from the web application directory.
There is a filter in the URLScan.ini file on the IIS server that is blocking the execution of .asp pages.
- Verify that the default.asp file is located in the NTFS directory.
- Verify that the AnyView virtual directory is pointing to the NTFS directory where the file resides.
- Open the URLScan.ini file with notepad.
- Find the "Deny ASP request" section, and place a semi-colon in front of ".asp".
- save the file.
- Recycle IIS for changes to take effect.
URLScan is an ISAPI filter that runs inside the IIS process (Inetinfo.exe) and URLScan's options are loaded from URLScan.ini when IIS starts up. You can run the IISReset command from a command prompt to recycle IIS.
If this does not resolve the problem, please contact the Accountable Technical Support Team for further assistance:
Phone: 484-875-0600 ext. 9
Email: Accountable Software Technical Support Team